Sunday, July 25, 2010

I have been working hard


I have been working all weekend on a new website. I've been thinking about the idea for a few weeks now and have finally decided to do something about it. This blogger site and other social media outlets have gotten me more interested in web design again. I have used the Internet regularly since 1996 and I have had several websites in the past, but haven't done any serious website making in almost 10 years due to "real life", job, etc. I even took a website class at a local art center about 3 years ago with the intent to get back into it, but alas at the time other things came up.

A lot has changed since the hey-day of the Internet. The site is coming along nicely, I still have to work on adding content and getting everything just right. But I am very pleased so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment